Do it Online
Have your council tax bills sent to you electronically. Register with the EBilling Request Form .
View your accounts online
If you would like to be able to view your Council Tax, Business Rates or Housing Benefit on line then please complete an application form by clicking here. Please fill out all the fields on the form.
Once we have received your request, we will send you a link to this login page, along with your username and password. These will be sent to your registered address held on our records.
You will be able to:
- look at your account details and how we work out your bill;
- look at the payments you have made to your account;
- look at your Council Tax Benefit and Housing Benefit details and see how we work them out:
- look at your Housing Benefit payments and when your payments are due
- look at your reductions, reliefs and awards;
- check your Council Tax band or rateable value on your business premises;
- Have access to your account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In time you will be able to complete and send forms to us in order to amend your account details.
We are currently in the process of adding to our forms system. There are a number of forms for reporting issues to the council. If there is a form that you would like to see on the site please use the comments and suggestions form to make your request.
Pay your Bills
Castle Point can accept online payments for the following bills
- Council Tax
- Business Rates
- Housing Rents
- Sundry Debts
Planning Application/Document Search
View planning applications online by going to Application database search page.
The my neighbourhood page can give you information about a property. Follow the links to find you closest doctor, hospital or recycling centre.
Need to know
Need to know, try the FAQ's, there are over 300 faq's with a easy to use search box to quickly get you to the faq you are interested in.
Let us know
If you have not found what you are looking for please rate the page and leave a comment so that we can identify which pages require our attention. We can use this feedback to improve the quality and content to match your expectations.