Procurement - buying
Castle Point Borough Council spends in the order of 12 million each year with the private sector which represents some significant opportunities for a wide range of businesses.
Castle Point Borough Council is a member of the Procurement Agency for Essex www.paessex.gov.uk
- Selling to or providing services to the council (55kb)
- The Council's Commissioning and Procurement Strategy (100 kb)
The Council pledged its commitment to comply to the Principles of the Small Business Concordat in September 2005 and continues to abide by these principles.
- Small Business Concordat - Principles (26kb)
The Council also supports the adoption of sustainability principles in all procurement activities which it undertakes.
- Sustainable Procurement Policy (181kb)
- CPBC Anti F&C Policy 2011.pdf (130kb)
- CPBC Whistleblowing Policy 2011.pdf (103kb)
We would like to hear from you about the information on this page. We are permanently trying to improve this site, if your would like to comment on the page please complete Procurement Feedback link.