Castle Point Business Forum
Castle Point is getting better and we want to help local businesses to get better too.
The Castle Point Business Forum (www.cpbusinessforum.co.uk) is a platform where the business community and the Council can discuss the issues that matter to them and find new and exciting ways to make the Borough even more successful.
With events taking place throughout the year, this is your chance to take your business to the next level.
To book your place on future events, please click the following:http://castlepointforum.eventbrite.com/ or contact us via email or telephone, as below.
Tel: 01268 882345
Next event: Thursday May 30 - Canvey Skills Campus
Below is an archive of the Business Forum Newsletters for Castle Point Borough Council:
Download - Business Forum newsletter November 2012
Presentations - How Can You Grow?
- Go for Growth - Jan Pinkerton - (Department of Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS)
- The Olympic Legacy - Cllr Stephen Castle (Essex County Council)
- The Salvation Army - Links to business - Bradley Craddock (The Salvation Army Training Centre)
Presentations - July 2012
- London Southend Airport - the business benefits - Alistair Welch (London Southend Airport)
- Canvey Skills Campus - the links with local business - Neil Bates (Prospects College)
- Procurement opportunities - supply chain pathway - Mark Potter (Morgan Sindall)
- The Olympic Summer - 2012 & beyond - Laura White (Essex County Council)
Presentations - February 2012:
- Regeneration Forges Ahead - David Marchant (Castle Point Borough Council)
- Employment Opportunities - Path to Recruitment - Jackie Phillips (Job Centre Plus)
- Reducing your Energy Costs - Peter Wognum (Low Carbon Business)