Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, our operating hours remain unchanged.
You are still able to access services and information from the website 24/7 and via email and phone during operating hours.
For information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19), and to volunteer to help in your community, please see our Coronavirus information page.
For information on our services, including waste collections, please see our Service update and information page
For information on businesses and business rates, please see our Business advice page
Air Quality Links
Please click on any of the links below to find out further information on Air Quality in the United Kingdom.
- Committee on the Medical Effects of Air Pollutants (COMEAP)
- Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) - Air Quality Management Areas
- Environment Agency (EA)
- Highways Agency
- National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- The UK National Air Quality Information Archive
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Air Quality Networks in the United Kingdom
- London Air Quality Network
- Kent and Medway Air Quality Monitoring Network
- Sussex Air Quality Partnership
Air Quality in the United Kingdom
- Atmosphere, Climate & Environment Information Programme
- Automatic Urban and Rural Network Site Information Archive
- British Lung foundation
- Enviropedia - Information sheets on Air Quality and Environment
- Environmental Protection UK
- UWE Air Quality Resource Centre