Coronavirus (Covid-19): How We're Keeping Our Centres Safe
Members no longer need to book Gym, Swimming and Sauna & Steam sessions. Non-members can still use the online booking system and Castle Point Leisure App to book. All Group Exercise Classes and Sports Hall activities will still need to be booked as normal.
We strongly encourage all customers to wear face coverings whilst travelling around our centres. However, we must emphasise that wearing a face covering is not required whilst you are exercising. All staff members will also be wearing face coverings so that everyone is safe in our centres.
Please respect others during this time and if others wish to distance, please give them the space where possible to do so.
UK Active Awards Best Centre in London & Surrounding Areas Region Winner!
Waterside Farm Leisure Centre was crowned the Best Centre in London & Surrounding Areas Region in August 2021! We are extremely proud of this achievement and adding to our collection of Awards. Well done to all of the staff and our amazing customers.
National Fitness Awards National Team of the Year 2021
Waterside Farm Leisure Centre won another great accolade celebrating the achievements of the entire staff base at the National Fitness Awards in November 2021. Waterside Farm Leisure Centre also achieved the following on the night:
- South Region Centre of the Year - Runner Up
- Local Authority / Leisure Trust Centre of the Year - Runner Up
- Group Exercise Centre of the Year - Runner Up
- Customer Service Award - Runner Up
National Fitness Awards Best Gym in the South Region Winner 2019
Waterside Farm Leisure Centre was crowned the Best Gym in the South Region of the UK by the prestigious National Fitness Awards in 2019 and still currently holds the crown. Waterside Farm Leisure Centre also achieved the following on night:
- 2nd place - National Fitness Awards National Gym of the Year
- Runner up - Local Authority Centre of the Year
- Runner up - Group Exercise Centre of the Year
Castle Point Leisure has achieved the TRP Best Member Experience Award for a Local Authority two years on the trot. These awards are based on ratings, comments and overall experiences from our customers so makes this award even better!
In 2019 Castle Point Leisure won the TRP Gold Award for Member Experience based off of customer ratings, comments and overall satsifaction of our service and facilities. In 2020 Castle Point Leisure went one better and achieved the Platinum Award which only 5 clubs in the world managed to achieve!
Castle Point Leisure finished off 2019 with yet another Awards evening. This time at the UK Active Awards for the Best Centre in the South Region of the UK. This Award was judged by UK Active who judged Waterside Farm Leisure Centre to be worthy of being a finalist in this prestigious award.
All of the above awards show the great achievement and success that Castle Point Leisure is currently achieving within the fitness industry.
Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .