Coronavirus (Covid-19): Centre Re-opening
We’ve got the best news! Central Government have laid out provisional plans to allow our centres to re-open on Monday 12th April 2021.
We simply cannot wait and are so excited to see all of you wonderful lot again.
We have reviewed the Government guidelines and will be re-opening our centres in line with the guidance. The guidelines state the centres will re-open in phases starting with the Fitness Suites, Swimming Pools & Outdoor Group Exercise Classes. The next phase will be no earlier than the 17th May and will include indoor Group Exercise classes and the re-opening of the Sauna & Steam room. Once we have confirmation on all aspects of our opening we will give all customers an update.
In the meantime, memberships will remain frozen and all payments will be adjusted upon re-opening so you won’t have paid for any time that we have been closed for. We will update all customers before taking money via Direct Debit. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.
Download the Castle Point Leisure App
THE CASTLE POINT LEISURE APP IS HERE!
Download our app to:
• Book and cancel classes much easier than before.
• Book and cancel Fitness Suite sessions more easily and quickly.
• Book and cancel swimming sessions.
• Become a member or register as a non member
• Refer a friend more easily than ever before – each friend referred that turns into a member will receive a free month on their membership.
• Information on everything Castle Point Leisure including swimming lessons, opening times, how to get in touch with us, activities, facilities and memberships.
• Links to Social Media pages and our website.
• Manage all bookings more easily.
• Get the latest information on news and events with push notifications sent to your phone.
• Only need to login once and you will stay logged in forever.
Book an activity online
Avoid the hassle and book activities online.
Whether you’re a member or non member you'll be able to book and pay for Group Exercise Classes, Fitness Suite Sessions, Swimming Pool Sessions, Sports Courts and 3G Pitches. To book click on the link below. If you're not a member make sure you register as a non-member before booking.
Not a member?
If you use the centre more than twice per week you could save money by becoming a Castle Point Leisure member! To join click on the link below.