Coronavirus (Covid-19): Centre Re-opening
We're back open!
Get your app and online booking on the go to book all of your Fitness Suite, Swimming, Outdoor Classes & Sports Hall Activities.
We have reviewed the Government guidelines and our centres are open in line with the guidance. The guidelines state the centres will re-open in phases and have now opened the Fitness Suites, Swimming Pools, Outdoor Group Exercise Classes & Sports Hall. Indoor Group Exercise classes and the re-opening of the Sauna & Steam room will be back from Monday 17th May.
Download the Castle Point Leisure App
THE CASTLE POINT LEISURE APP IS HERE!
Download our app to:
• Book and cancel classes much easier than before.
• Book and cancel Fitness Suite sessions more easily and quickly.
• Book and cancel swimming sessions.
• Become a member or register as a non member
• Refer a friend more easily than ever before – each friend referred that turns into a member will receive a free month on their membership.
• Information on everything Castle Point Leisure including swimming lessons, opening times, how to get in touch with us, activities, facilities and memberships.
• Links to Social Media pages and our website.
• Manage all bookings more easily.
• Get the latest information on news and events with push notifications sent to your phone.
• Only need to login once and you will stay logged in forever.
Book an activity online
Avoid the hassle and book activities online.
Whether you’re a member or non member you'll be able to book and pay for Group Exercise Classes, Fitness Suite Sessions, Swimming Pool Sessions, Sports Courts and 3G Pitches. To book click on the link below. If you're not a member make sure you register as a non-member before booking.
Not a member?
If you use the centre more than twice per week you could save money by becoming a Castle Point Leisure member! To join click on the link below.