Coronavirus (Covid-19): Centre Re-opening
We’ve got the best news!
Both of our centres will be back open on Wednesday 2nd December.
All customers who paid their membership via Direct Debit in November will have 3 days charge for membership in December which will take your membership through until your next payment in January where normal payments will resume.
Any memberships paid in full will automatically have the time lost due to our closure extended so no time is lost.
We will be opening bookings on Friday 27th November at midday once we have had confirmation on what tier Castle Point will be put in so we know what areas we can definitely re-open.
In the meantime we are offering our free Live Facebook and Instagram classes and other health and fitness activities through our social media channels. Our Facebook page can be found here and our Instagram page can be found here.
Download the Castle Point Leisure App
THE CASTLE POINT LEISURE APP IS HERE!
Download our app to:
• Book and cancel classes much easier than before.
• Book and cancel Fitness Suite sessions more easily and quickly.
• Book and cancel swimming sessions.
• Become a member or register as a non member
• Refer a friend more easily than ever before – each friend referred that turns into a member will receive a free month on their membership.
• Information on everything Castle Point Leisure including swimming lessons, opening times, how to get in touch with us, activities, facilities and memberships.
• Links to Social Media pages and our website.
• Manage all bookings more easily.
• Get the latest information on news and events with push notifications sent to your phone.
• Only need to login once and you will stay logged in forever.
Book an activity online
Avoid the hassle and book activities online.
Whether you’re a member or non member you'll be able to book and pay for Group Exercise Classes, Fitness Suite Sessions, Swimming Pool Sessions, Sports Courts and 3G Pitches. To book click on the link below. If you're not a member make sure you register as a non-member here before booking.
Not a member?
If you use the centre more than twice per week you could save money by becoming a Castle Point Leisure member! To join click on the link below.