Swimming Pool Booking
We have encountered some operational issues with our swimming pools now that customers can book online and pay at reception. Therefore, customers will no longer be able to book swimming sessions online or in app at both Runnymede and Waterside Farm Leisure Centres. Members can continue to swipe their cards at the barriers to gain entry and non-members will have to see reception to make payment. We believe this will greatly improve the customer experience.
All other booking systems will remain the same and you will be able to book these online or through the Castle Point Leisure App.
THE CASTLE POINT LEISURE APP IS HERE!
Download our app to:
• Book and cancel classes much easier than before.
• Book and cancel Fitness Suite sessions more easily and quickly.
• Book and cancel swimming sessions.
• Become a member or register as a non member
• Refer a friend more easily than ever before – each friend referred that turns into a member will receive a free month on their membership.
• Information on everything Castle Point Leisure including swimming lessons, opening times, how to get in touch with us, activities, facilities and memberships.
• Links to Social Media pages and our website.
• Manage all bookings more easily.
• Get the latest information on news and events with push notifications sent to your phone.
• Only need to login once and you will stay logged in forever.
Whether you’re a member or non member you'll be able to book and pay for Group Exercise Classes, Fitness Suite Sessions, Swimming Pool Sessions, Sports Courts and 3G Pitches. To book click on the link below. If you're not a member make sure you register as a non-member before booking.
If you use the centre more than twice per week you could save money by becoming a Castle Point Leisure member! To join click on the link below.