Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Community Hall FAQ's
- How much does it cost to hire a hall?
- Which halls are available for hire in the Borough/within Castle Point?
- I would like to hire a Hall. Who should I contact?
- I want my returnable damage deposit back for a hall I booked recently, whom should I contact?
Download our Fees and Charges [pdf] 79KB for a full list of our fees and charges.
There are 5 Halls available to hire through the council in the Borough. They are:
- The Paddocks Community Centre, Long Road, Canvey Island, SS8 0JA
- Runnymede Hall, Rear of Council Offices, Kiln Road, South Benfleet, SS7 1TF
- Woodside Hall, Manor Road, Benfleet, SS7 4PH
- King George V Pavilion Hall - Blackthorne Road, Canvey Island
Would you kindly return the original invoice or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The payment will be raised from the Finance Section and a cheque forwarded to you in due course.