Community Hall FAQ's
- How much does it cost to hire a hall?
- Which halls are available for hire in the Borough/within Castle Point?
- I would like to hire a Hall. Who should I contact?
- I want my returnable damage deposit back for a hall I booked recently, whom should I contact?
There are 5 Halls available to hire through the council in the Borough. They are:
- The Paddocks Community Centre, Long Road, Canvey Island, SS8 0JA
- Runnymede Hall, Rear of Council Offices, Kiln Road, South Benfleet, SS7 1TF
- Swans Green Hall, Hart Road, Thundersley, SS7 3PE
- Woodside Hall, Manor Road, Benfleet, SS7 4PH
- King George V Pavilion Hall - Blackthorne Road, Canvey Island
Our venues can accommodate events from a small meeting, right through to a formal wedding reception for 300 guests. All halls have plenty of free parking and kitchen facilities.
If you would like to find out more information, please phone 01268 882200 or email email@example.com
The bar service is run and licensed by Essex Bar Services. For further information, please phone Environment Services on 01268 882200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make a booking please contact us, with your details including venue, date and times on 01268 882200 or by completing the Form - Hall Request for Hire or email: email@example.com.. Once a booking has been processed and agreed, payments can be made by cheque, debit card, credit card or online.