Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Community Hall FAQ's
- How much does it cost to hire a hall?
- Which halls are available for hire in the Borough/within Castle Point?
- I would like to hire a Hall. Who should I contact?
- I want my returnable damage deposit back for a hall I booked recently, whom should I contact?
There are 5 Halls available to hire through the council in the Borough. They are:
- The Paddocks Community Centre, Long Road, Canvey Island, SS8 0JA
- Runnymede Hall, Rear of Council Offices, Kiln Road, South Benfleet, SS7 1TF
- Woodside Hall, Manor Road, Benfleet, SS7 4PH
- King George V Pavilion Hall - Blackthorne Road, Canvey Island
Would you kindly return the original invoice or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The payment will be raised from the Finance Section and a cheque forwarded to you in due course.