Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
We ask that all residents #StayHomeSaveLives – see a Message from the Leader of the Council
Community Hall FAQ's
- How much does it cost to hire a hall?
- Which halls are available for hire in the Borough/within Castle Point?
- I would like to hire a Hall. Who should I contact?
- I want my returnable damage deposit back for a hall I booked recently, whom should I contact?
Download our Fees and Charges 2019-2020[pdf] 545KB for a full list of our fees and charges.
There are 5 Halls available to hire through the council in the Borough. They are:
- The Paddocks Community Centre, Long Road, Canvey Island, SS8 0JA
- Runnymede Hall, Rear of Council Offices, Kiln Road, South Benfleet, SS7 1TF
- Woodside Hall, Manor Road, Benfleet, SS7 4PH
- King George V Pavilion Hall - Blackthorne Road, Canvey Island
Would you kindly return the original invoice or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The payment will be raised from the Finance Section and a cheque forwarded to you in due course.