Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
We ask that all residents #StayHomeSaveLives – see a Message from the Leader of the Council
Councillors Disclosure of Interest
All members of the Council are required by law to complete a Register of Interests.
This Register should include:
- all disclosable pecuniary interests
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any Directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the Borough
The Register is maintained by the Monitoring Officer and is available for inspection by appointment or can be viewed online.
Canvey Island Town Council
Please visit the Canvey Island Town Council Members register of Interests page for details on Town Council Members.