Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Councillors Disclosure of Interest
All members of the Council are required by law to complete a Register of Interests.
This Register should include:
- all disclosable pecuniary interests
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any Directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the Borough
The Register is maintained by the Monitoring Officer and is available for inspection by appointment or can be viewed online.
Canvey Island Town Council
Please visit the Canvey Island Town Council Members register of Interests page for details on Town Council Members.