Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
The NHS is running the COVID-19 Vaccination programme. As part of this programme, groups within the community are being prioritised for vaccination bases on the advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
Your GP will contact you when it is time for you to receive your vaccination. Please do not contact your GP at this time to ask for the vaccination.
Links to useful information:
- Information on priority groups for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Updated key information on the vaccination effort in Essex.
- Find out how the vaccination process works.
Data on the number of COVID-19 Vaccinations delivered in the UK is available from the NHS. At this time, localised information is not being published for the public. NHS Vaccination Statistics