Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Equality Impact Assessments
Embedding equality into our policies, procedures and practices is essential to enable us to ensure we treat all people fairly.
We have therefore incorporated equality issues in the development of our policies and during our service planning process through EqIAs, developing actions plans to ensure we do not discriminate against a particular group(s) and that we promote equality in accordance with our statutory equality duties.
Service Equality Impact Assessments
- Democratic Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 193KB
- Customer Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 162KB
- Environmental Health Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 216KB
- Facilities Management 2010-2013 [pdf] 192KB
- Financial Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 196KB
- HR Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 177KB
- ICT Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 203KB
- Legal Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 186KB
- Leisure and Community Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 180KB
- Licensing and Community Safety 2010-2013 [pdf] 196KB
- Operational Services 2010-2013 [pdf] 197KB
- Partnerships and Engagement 2010-2013 [pdf] 193KB
- Policy, Performance and Audit 2010-2013 [pdf] 215KB
- Regeneration and Homes 2010-2013 [pdf] 286KB
- Training and Development 2010-2013 [pdf] 165KB
Policy Equality Impact Assessments
- New Local Plan - Scoping Report [pdf] 195KB Assessment of Housing Target and Five Year Housing Land Supply [pdf] 121KB
- Canvey Town Centre Masterplan [pdf] 122KB
- Localised Support for Council Tax - Stage 1 [pdf] 122KB , Stage 2 [pdf] 93KB
- Tenancy Strategy [pdf] 122KB
Project Equality Impact Assessments