Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Equality Scheme review consultation 2019
Castle Point Borough Council aims to reduce inequality, eliminate discrimination, strengthen good relations between people and protect human rights, ensuring that everyone has fair access to the services we provide.
We are in the process of preparing our 2019/2023 equality scheme and want to work closely with those who have an interest in what we do. This will help us to develop a scheme to ensure that our priorities and future work plans meet the needs of those we provide services to and those who provide services on behalf of the Council to our community. We intend to use an open consultation approach for the development of our four year equality scheme and hope that you will contribute to this process. The outcomes from the consultation will be used to inform our thinking and shape our future policies, so your views really do matter.
- Equality Scheme consultation.pdf [pdf] 162KB
- Draft Equality Scheme 2019-2023 for consultation.pdf [pdf] 879KB
To submit your thoughts and opinions on the matters above, please respond by post or email to:
Castle Point Borough Council
Essex SS7 1TF