Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
Facilities Management are a service team which forms part of the Resources Directorate. We provide a range of services to support the Council and its directorates in delivering the Council’s priorities.
Services provided include;
- Office building management and caretaking services
- Procurement support and management of office centralised contracts
- Contracts management in annual planned repairs and statutory inspections and servicing at the Council’s corporate buildings
- Webcasting operation at Council meetings
- Desktop publishing and reprographics
- Emergency planning and promotion
- Business continuity planning and promotion
- Production of the Council’s corporate asset management plan
- Technical advice to the Council on land & drainage issues
The Facilities Management Team can be contacted at:
Facilities Management, Castle Point Borough Council, Council Offices, Kiln Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 1TF, Telephone 01268 882200, Facsimile 01268 882455