Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Facilities Management are a service team which forms part of the Resources Directorate. We provide a range of services to support the Council and its directorates in delivering the Council’s priorities.
Services provided include;
- Office building management and caretaking services
- Procurement support and management of office centralised contracts
- Contracts management in annual planned repairs and statutory inspections and servicing at the Council’s corporate buildings
- Webcasting operation at Council meetings
- Desktop publishing and reprographics
- Emergency planning and promotion
- Business continuity planning and promotion
- Production of the Council’s corporate asset management plan
- Technical advice to the Council on land & drainage issues
The Facilities Management Team can be contacted at:
Facilities Management, Castle Point Borough Council, Council Offices, Kiln Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 1TF, Telephone 01268 882200, Facsimile 01268 882455