Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Castle Point Borough Council will be closed from Christmas Eve and will re-open for telephone enquiries and pre-booked office appointments at 8.45 am on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
- Please see your revised Christmas refuse and recycling collection dates www.castlepoint.gov.uk/calendar.
Castle Point Borough Council would like to wish all residents a very happy and safe Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Garden Waste Sacks
Recycle your Garden Waste in many ways:
Garden Waste is collected weekly all year around - Click item for more information
|Wheeled bin||Sacks||Bundled items||Bulky Waste collections||Home Composting|
If you do not wish to subscribe to our yearly wheeled bin collection service you will need to purchase the official Castle Point Borough Council specified garden waste sacks - garden waste sacks purchased from other outlets will not be collected.
- Sacks guaranteed to last up to 3 weeks while full
- Handles for easier tying
- Sacks are £6.50 per roll of 20
Need more garden waste sacks?
You can purchase garden waste sacks and caddy liners from:
|What waste is collected?|
Garden Waste presented in Black Sacks will not be collected.
Only Castle Point Borough Council brown bins, Council specified garden waste sacks, or bundled waste will be collected.
What happens to your Garden Waste?
Castle Point's garden waste is processed at a composting site adjacent to Rainham Landfill site in the method shown in this video: