Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Help and Advice
This page provides specific information to assist you, your family and businesses to manage money, debt and other related matters. Just click on your chosen subject matter.
- Benefits and financial support (GOV.Uk, Tax Credits and Turn to Us)
- Link to “how to” create an email account
- Businesses (Self Employed and Business Rates)
- Debt Advice and Support
- Emotional Support
- Employment issues
- Energy Efficiencies (saving you money)
- Housing Options, Repossession and Shelter
- Need help with your rent or council tax?
Advice and Support Timetable
Please see the advice and support timetable Advice & Support Timetable [pdf] 318KB showing what is available across the borough for free.