Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Castle Point Borough Council will be closed from Christmas Eve and will re-open for telephone enquiries and pre-booked office appointments at 8.45 am on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
- Please see your revised Christmas refuse and recycling collection dates www.castlepoint.gov.uk/calendar.
Castle Point Borough Council would like to wish all residents a very happy and safe Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Housing and Communities
Head of Housing and Communities
Telephone: 01268 882200
- Craig Watts - Land Charges Manager
- Gary Burns - Revenues Manager
- Eddie Mosuro - Revenues & Benefits Transformation Manger
- Nick Bale - Benefit Manager
- Martin Roberts - First Contact Manager
- Dominic Green - Performance & Development Manager
- John Grisley - Housing Services Manager
- Veronica Jackson - Housing Options Manager
- Liz Robinson - Housing Management Team Leader
- Mel Harris - Head of Licensing & Safer Communities
- Rob Irwin - Housing Support Manager
- David Randerson - Housing Development and Finance Manager
- Rebekah Giubarelli - Local Land Charges Officer