Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Castle Point Borough Council covers the areas of Canvey Island, Benfleet, Thundersley and Hadleigh. The Council is a highly complex body, created by statute and responsible for administering significant financial resources.
The Council is one of the largest employers in the Borough with nearly 600 staff of which half are employed directly and the remainder through contracted service providers. The Council provides for and commissions over 150 separate services. Some of them are a statutory duty to deliver while others are provided for the well being and benefit of the community.
Castle Point is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The Council is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees to share this commitment.
- Job seeking advice
- CPBC Employee Benefits[pdf] 118KB
- Current Vacancies
- MCP Apprenticeships Advert [pdf] 436KB
Click the link below to find out more about the Census March 2021 job vacancies.