Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Castle Point Borough Council covers the areas of Canvey Island, Benfleet, Thundersley and Hadleigh. The Council is a highly complex body, created by statute and responsible for administering significant financial resources.
The Council is one of the largest employers in the Borough with nearly 350 staff and some additional staff employed through contracted service providers. The Council provides for and commissions over 150 separate services. Some of them are a statutory duty to deliver while others are provided for the well being and benefit of the community.
Castle Point is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The Council is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees to share this commitment.
- Job seeking advice
- CPBC Employee Benefits[pdf] 134KB
- Current Vacancies
- MCP Apprenticeships Advert [pdf] 436KB
Castle Point Borough Council Chief Executive Role - via Penna: Exec Search (penna.com)