Coronavirus (Covid-19): Restrictions Easing
From Monday 19th July members no longer need to book Gym, Swimming and Sauna & Steam sessions. Non-members can still use the online booking system and Castle Point Leisure App to book. All Group Exercise Classes and Sports Hall activities will still need to be booked as normal.
Face coverings are no longer essential. However, we strongly recommend customers to continue to wear face coverings in our centres. All staff members will continue to wear a face covering around the centre where appropriate.
Although restrictions are now easing we must stress that not all will feel comfortable with this change and will need time to adapt. Please respect others during the time that we acclimatise to our new normal. If others wish to distance, please give them the space where possible to do so.
Castle Point Leisure App is Here
THE CASTLE POINT LEISURE APP IS HERE!
Download our app to:
• Book and cancel classes much easier than before.
• Book and cancel Fitness Suite sessions more easily and quickly.
• Book and cancel swimming sessions.
• Become a member or register as a non member
• Refer a friend more easily than ever before – each friend referred that turns into a member will receive a free month on their membership.
• Information on everything Castle Point Leisure including swimming lessons, opening times, how to get in touch with us, activities, facilities and memberships.
• Links to Social Media pages and our website.
• Manage all bookings more easily.
• Get the latest information on news and events with push notifications sent to your phone.
• Only need to login once and you will stay logged in forever.