Coronavirus (Covid-19): Centre Re-opening
It is with a heavy heart that both of our centres have to close after entering tier 4 restrictions.
All memberships and swimming lessons are now frozen. Anytime paid for will be automatically added to your memberships upon re-opening. We will not be taking any further Direct Debit payments until we have a re-opening date. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.
The Sauna & Steam is Back!
We have some more great news!
The Sauna & Steam room at Waterside Farm Leisure Centre is now open.
The Sauna & Steam Room will need to be booked in advance, preferably through the online booking system or the Castle Point Leisure App. For additional assistance with booking online please see our member and non-member booking guides.
You will be able to book a maximum of one hour session at a time and will be open at the below times. Please note between 1pm and 2pm the Sauna & Steam room will be closed for cleaning.
Monday to Thursday – 9:00am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Sunday – 9:00am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm to 6:00pm
In order to keep you safe please follow the guidelines set out below:
- Making sure you come “Beach ready” with your swimwear underneath your clothes so time spent getting changed is as limited as possible.
- When leaving the Sauna & Steam room please get changed and leave the changing areas as quickly as possible.
- There will be a maximum of 2 people in the steam room and 2 people in the sauna at any one time. Do not exceed this limit.
- Please sit in the marked areas at all times within the sauna & steam room to maintain social distancing.
- Wipe down the cubicle and any seating you have used before and after every use with the sprays provided. This includes inside the Sauna.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Booking sessions will be 1 hour long. Please do not exceed your session time and leave the area before your timeslot has finished.
- Please book sessions online or through the app where possible.
- Please be patient with others within the centre so you can maintain social distancing at all times.
- You must wear a face covering at all times when not in the Sauna & Steam room.
Please click here to visit our website for all information on what we expect from our customers at our centres.