Easter Bank Holiday Opening Times
Runnymede & Waterside Farm Leisure Centre will both be closed on Friday 19th April & Monday 22nd April due to being Bank Holidays. All other days will remain open as normal.
Waterside Farm Leisure Centre Fitness Suite Refurbishment
We have some exhilarating news to share with all our friends and customers………your health and fitness suite at Waterside Farm Leisure Centres is being upgraded with a whopping £180,000 investment!
The upgrade will take place between Saturday 24th November – Sunday 9th December, and will re-open on Monday 10th December, during this period all our friends and customers will have full access to all other facilities including full access to the state of the art health and fitness suite at Runnymede Leisure Centre, plus over 160 Group Exercise Classes per week across both sites to upkeep your health and fitness regime.
The whole of the Castle Point Leisure team simply can’t wait to show each and every one of you the new design which provides an exceptional member experience while offering the most cutting edge fitness equipment on the market, we are also keeping some of most loved equipment including many of our resistance machines.
As an added ‘wow’ factor the new design includes a dedicated functional zone with a superb extra-large SYNRGY360 unit, this amazing piece of kit will certainly take your breath away.
Please keep reading to learn some of key points the new investment will deliver:
- Brand new premium Life Fitness Discover SE3 cardiovascular equipment, including more power mills, new cross trainers, exercise bikes, treadmills and flexstriders all with touch screen entertainment including access to Netflix, Facebook, visual entertainment and virtual running routes;
- All treadmills will offer a new HITT training option;
- The upgrade of the Fitness Suite will also include a new dedicated functional zone including a superb extra-large SYNRGY unit (within the existing free weights area);
- Including the removal of the existing free weights wall to allow an improved free flowing and open fitness suite;
- A new larger and improved free weights zone including new equipment within the existing Cardio Vascular area;
- A FREE digital sign up process to allow customers to track their workouts with connective fitness apps;
- New high quality rubber protective flooring and new vinyl flooring, vinyl is much more hygienic than carpet;
- A variety of smaller fitness equipment including new bumper plates, functional kit such as sand bags, wall targets and much much more;
- In the future brand new artwork, upgrading of the WI-FI system and other smaller improvements will take place from April 2019…..further information will be provided in the not to near distance future.
We really hope all our friends and customers are just excited as the Castle Point Leisure team and we are all buzzing to show off our new and improved facility very soon!