Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Applications for all licences are still welcome electronically and all our services are operating in line with government guidelines.
Some changes to ways of working at present:
- Documents should still be submitted by via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org where possible.
- Payments can be taken over the phone by debit or credit card 01268 882480
Hackney Carriage & Private Hire Licensing
- To submit a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) forms please ring 01268 882480 or email email@example.com for guidance on verifying your identify.
- To renew a vehicle or operator’s licence, please submit the application form and copies of appropriate documents to us via post or email.
- You can submit applications in relation to the Licensing Act 2003 via www.gov.uk
- You can submit personal licence applications by post
- Information and application forms Pavement Permissions
If you are a local business or self-employed please see our business advice page for further information and support.
We continue to respond to any enquiries by phone and email. You can contact Licensing on 01268 882480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Page updated: 03-11-2020