Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Local Plan Delivery Board
The Local Plan Delivery Board (LPDB) has been set up to provide the vehicle for Councillors to be involved with the delivery of the local plan, this includes master planning of strategic sites, development briefs and essential infrastructure.
The purpose of the board is:
- To provide Member input into the delivery of the Local Plan.
- To advise Cabinet on progress on the Local Plan and delivery of development sites.
- To provide leadership on the preparation of Master Plans and development briefs.
- To act as a forum for engagement with partners, developers, the local community and other stakeholders as identified for each project.
- To recommend to Cabinet master plans and development briefs for approval for public consultation and for adoption by Council (where applicable as Supplementary Planning Documents).
- To provide a forum for engagement with Ward Members specific to the development site and proposal.
- To reach a cross party consensus on matters relating to the Master Plans and development sites.
- To make recommendations to Cabinet on Master Plans and the Development Management Committee on any planning application.
Notes of the meetings can be found below: