Members no longer need to book Gym, Swimming and Sauna & Steam sessions. Non-members can still use the online booking system and Castle Point Leisure App to book. All Group Exercise Classes and Sports Hall activities will still need to be booked as normal.
Fire Exit Doors
During Covid restrictions we removed the alarms for the fire exit doors to make it safer for everyone to avoid unnecessary contact with others whilst walking through the building. We have kept this in place ever since. However, this has had an impact on how we operate our centres and has made it difficult for our staff to operate effectively. Therefore, we will be arming all fire exit doors with an alarm again from Monday 23rd May. Please make sure you use the main entrance and exit to enter and leave the building.
Meeting and conference facility
Meet your partners and engage your audience by holding your function, seminar, engagement event at Waterside Farm Leisure Centre or one of our community halls. With a wide range of facilities we have everything to tailor your individual needs.
The Sports Hall at Waterside Farm Leisure Centre is one of the largest in the area and has capacity to hold up to 500 guests.
This venue regularly holds large sports events and engagement events.
- Large capacity
- Large parking capacity
- Viewing galleries
- Situated within 5-10 minute walk from Benfleet train station
- Air management system
- Catering available upon request
- Stage available upon request
Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.