Coronavirus (Covid-19): Restrictions Easing
From Monday 19th July members no longer need to book Gym, Swimming and Sauna & Steam sessions. Non-members can still use the online booking system and Castle Point Leisure App to book. All Group Exercise Classes and Sports Hall activities will still need to be booked as normal.
Face coverings are no longer essential. However, we strongly recommend customers to continue to wear face coverings in our centres. All staff members will continue to wear a face covering around the centre where appropriate.
Although restrictions are now easing we must stress that not all will feel comfortable with this change and will need time to adapt. Please respect others during the time that we acclimatise to our new normal. If others wish to distance, please give them the space where possible to do so.
Meeting and conference facility
Meet your partners and engage your audience by holding your function, seminar, engagement event at Waterside Farm Leisure Centre or one of our community halls. With a wide range of facilities we have everything to tailor your individual needs.
The Sports Hall at Waterside Farm Leisure Centre is one of the largest in the area and has capacity to hold up to 500 guests.
This venue regularly holds large sports events and engagement events.
- Large capacity
- Large parking capacity
- Viewing galleries
- Situated within 5-10 minute walk from Benfleet train station
- Air management system
- Catering available upon request
- Stage available upon request
Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .