Back to the list

EU Citizen - European Parliament Voter Registration Form

EU citizen living in the UK

If you’re a citizen of a European Union country (other than the UK, Republic of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus), you can either vote in the UK or in your home country. You can’t vote twice.

To vote in the UK, you need to:

  • be registered to vote
  • complete a form stating you wish to vote in the UK and not in your home country

Download the EU citizen - European Parliament voter registration form

After completing the form, you need to send it to Castle Point Borough Council by the 7 May 2019 at Council Offices, Kiln Road, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 1TF or email to