Coronavirus (Covid-19): Restrictions Easing
From Monday 19th July members no longer need to book Gym, Swimming and Sauna & Steam sessions. Non-members can still use the online booking system and Castle Point Leisure App to book. All Group Exercise Classes and Sports Hall activities will still need to be booked as normal.
Face coverings are no longer essential. However, we strongly recommend customers to continue to wear face coverings in our centres. All staff members will continue to wear a face covering around the centre where appropriate.
Although restrictions are now easing we must stress that not all will feel comfortable with this change and will need time to adapt. Please respect others during the time that we acclimatise to our new normal. If others wish to distance, please give them the space where possible to do so.
Register as a Non-Member!
Register as a Non-Member!
To keep everyone safe and keep the number of interactions between customers and staff, all non members will need to register for a leisure activity card. This will mean that all non members can pre book activities online.
- Click here to start registering yourself as a non member
- Click your preferred site (Don’t worry you will still be able to choose and book activities at either site)
- Enter your details filling in all boxes and click ‘next’ (if it says your details are already registered, you may have been a member previously and can skip to resetting your password).
- Click ‘pay as you go’ option and click ‘next’
- Fill in all your details in all boxes on this page. Don’t forget to tick how you would like to be contacted. We recommend you tick Email at the very least so you can keep up to date with all the latest going on at Castle Point Leisure.
- You will find all of your details here.
- You will need to reset your password before logging in and can be done by following the instructions below.
Please follow the instructions below and this will reset your password for your account:
- Click here to begin (A new window should appear)
- Click “Forgotten your password?” link
- Enter your email into the box
- You should then receive an email which you will need to click the link shown in this email
- You will be redirected to another webpage.
- Enter your Member ID. (Your Member ID will have been sent to you via email if you have already registered as a non member)
- Then enter a password of your choice in the two boxes on the screen (make sure these are exactly the same)
- Then click Save.
- This should then confirm your change of password (occasionally this will come up with an error but your password will still be changed).
- Click here to go back to the main booking page - then type in your email and then the new password just created and you will then begin to be able to book online.
Following the above instructions should mean that you will be able to use the online booking system by typing in your email and password on the main booking page from now on.
Once you have booked online you will need to pick up your Leisure Activity Card from our centres once we have re-opened. Once you have your card you will be able to book online and use your swipe card to enter without queuing at reception.
If you have any issues then please contact the centre on 01268 694342 / 01268 756514 or at the reception desk for further help.
Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
We are aware of an issue in accessing the Castle Point Home Choice website – More information here