Castle Point Leisure Training has an exceptional reputation for delivering high quality training courses throughout the council, and to local businesses.
Our ethos is all about being flexible and responsive to our customers and colleagues needs, and providing training that is effective, informative and enjoyable. If you are looking for training either for yourself or your colleagues, we can help! We currently offer the following courses:
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and coaches
- Pool Emergency response programme
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid at Work
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid at Work
- Automated External Defibrillator with Life Support
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Level 2 Pool Water Testing
- Level 2 Pool Water Treatment
- Level 3 Pool Plant Operators
- Level 2 Manual Handling
- Level 2 Manual Handling of People
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Fire Safety
- Level 2 Food Safety / Hygiene
- Level 2 Legionella control on hot and cold water systems
- Level 2 Conflict Management
- Level 2 COSHH control Management
- Level 2 Risk Assessment Management
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our training courses.
Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018