Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Trade Waste includes any type of waste that can not be classified as coming from a domestic property. Waste collections from Trade premises are not included in the normal rate charges but are charged separately.
- keep waste to a minimum by doing everything you reasonably can to prevent, reuse, recycle or recover waste (in that order)
- sort and store waste safely and securely
- complete a waste transfer note for each load of waste that leaves your premises
- check if your waste carrier is registered to dispose of waste
- not allow the waste carrier to dispose of your waste illegally
- You have extra responsibilities if you’re dealing with hazardous waste.
Duty of Care
It is law for each Trade premise to have a signed Duty of Care. This proves that waste is disposed of in a responsible manner.
Our Trade Waste
Castle Point Borough Council offer a Trade Waste collection service Council can deal with a range of amounts of waste produced.
From individual sack collections to 1100 litre bins.
We will be able to help calculate your requirements.
Download our full Terms & Conditions here:
Trade Waste Recycling
At the present time Castle Point Borough Council do not offer any recycling collections to Trade customers.