About the service
CAVS Ways To Wellness service offers the opportunity to have an informal discussion about personal circumstances that may be concerning you and where guidance and support can be provided.
Help and guidance extends to matters that may include:-
- Anxiety (if worrying and being anxious is overwhelming)
- Finance (providing advice and guidance on support services available)
- Work (advice on employment and training opportunities)
- Community Involvement (accessing groups and volunteering)
- Befriending (support to help alleviate loneliness and isolation)
- Wellbeing (advice on improving personal wellbeing)
- Keeping Active (signposting and encouragement to keep physically well)
- Lifestyle Management (leading a positive lifestyle)
- Children, young people, parents – (Family support and advice)
- Housing (providing advice and guidance on support services available)
CAVS Ways to Wellness is a single point of access. Depending on your needs the team may, with consent, refer you into one of our other services or partner organisations.
Please telephone 01268 214000 and ask for the Ways to Wellness team or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.