Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Castle Point and Rochford Health and Wellbeing Board
Castle Point and Rochford have a joint Health and Wellbeing Board. It is made up of councillors and officers from Castle Point Borough Council and Rochford District Council, as well as people from:
- Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group
- Essex County Council
- Community health services
- Child and family services
- Community and voluntary sector services
We work together to meet the health and wellbeing needs of our residents. This work supports the Essex Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Board meets every three months. It is chaired by Cllr Arthur Williams, Rochford District Council’s Portfolio Holder for Communities.