Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Castle Point and Rochford Health and Wellbeing Board
Castle Point and Rochford have a joint Health and Wellbeing Board. It is made up of councillors and officers from Castle Point Borough Council and Rochford District Council, as well as people from:
- Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group
- Essex County Council
- Community health services
- Child and family services
- Community and voluntary sector services
We work together to meet the health and wellbeing needs of our residents. This work supports the Essex Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Board meets every three months. It is chaired by Cllr Arthur Williams, Rochford District Council’s Portfolio Holder for Communities.