Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
The Partnerships Team is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring good working relationships with our partners by playing a key role in the co-ordination and delivery of the Castle Point and Rochford Local Strategic Partnership.
- Working in partnership to improve community safety throughout the Borough
- Managing public events including the Castle Point Show and the Fireworks Fiesta.
- School Holiday Activities
- Safeguarding lead for the Council
- Public Information and Notice Boards
- Community Development
- Castle Point Youth Council - For further information and recruitment contact Debbie Hamme on 01268 882493 or email
- Public CCTV in the Borough