Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
The Partnerships Team is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring good working relationships with our partners by playing a key role in the co-ordination and delivery of the Castle Point and Rochford Local Strategic Partnership.
- Working in partnership to improve community safety throughout the Borough
- Managing public events including the Castle Point Show and the Fireworks Fiesta.
- School Holiday Activities
- Safeguarding lead for the Council
- Public Information and Notice Boards
- Community Development
- Castle Point Youth Council - For further information and recruitment contact Debbie Hamme on 01268 882493 or email
- Public CCTV in the Borough