Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
The Partnerships Team is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring good working relationships with our partners by playing a key role in the co-ordination and delivery of the Castle Point and Rochford Local Strategic Partnership.
- Working in partnership to improve community safety throughout the Borough
- Managing public events including the Castle Point Show and the Fireworks Fiesta.
- School Holiday Activities
- Safeguarding lead for the Council
- Public Information and Notice Boards
- Community Development
- Castle Point Youth Council - For further information and recruitment contact Debbie Hamme on 01268 882493 or email
- Public CCTV in the Borough