Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Notices for specific service areas
- Privacy Notice - National Fraud Initiative [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice - New Local Plan 2018 [pdf] 182KB
- Privacy notice - Housing Services [pdf] 165KB
- Environmental Health Privacy Notice [pdf] 257KB
- Housing Department Privacy Notice [pdf] 267KB
- PRIVACY NOTICE Revenues and Benefits March 2020[pdf] 172KB
- Privacy notice - Planning Services [pdf] 269KB
- Privacy Notice - Leisure and Halls Services [pdf] 224KB
- Privacy Notice - Regeneration and Business Support [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice Governance & Electoral Services [pdf] 87KB
In addition to the above notices please refer to our website terms and conditions.