Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
Notices for specific service areas
- Privacy Notice - National Fraud Initiative [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice - New Local Plan 2018 [pdf] 182KB
- Privacy notice - Housing Services [pdf] 165KB
- Environmental Health Privacy Notice [pdf] 257KB
- Housing Department Privacy Notice [pdf] 267KB
- PRIVACY NOTICE Revenues and Benefits March 2020[pdf] 172KB
- Privacy notice - Planning Services [pdf] 269KB
- Privacy Notice - Leisure and Halls Services [pdf] 224KB
- Privacy Notice - Regeneration and Business Support [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice Governance & Electoral Services [pdf] 87KB
In addition to the above notices please refer to our website terms and conditions.