Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, our operating hours remain unchanged.
You are still able to access services and information from the website 24/7 and via email and phone during operating hours.
For information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19), and to volunteer to help in your community, please see our Coronavirus information page.
For information on our services, including waste collections, please see our Service update and information page
For information on businesses and business rates, please see our Business advice page
Notices for specific service areas
- Privacy Notice - National Fraud Initiative [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice - New Local Plan 2018 [pdf] 182KB
- Privacy notice - Housing Services [pdf] 165KB
- Environmental Health Privacy Notice [pdf] 257KB
- Housing Department Privacy Notice [pdf] 267KB
- PRIVACY NOTICE Revenues and Benefits March 2020[pdf] 172KB
- Privacy notice - Planning Services [pdf] 269KB
- Privacy Notice - Leisure and Halls Services [pdf] 224KB
- Privacy Notice - Regeneration and Business Support [pdf] 253KB
- Privacy Notice Governance & Electoral Services [pdf] 87KB
In addition to the above notices please refer to our website terms and conditions.