Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms of this website acceptable use policy carefully before using this site.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Everytime you wish to use our website please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
The term ‘Castle Point Borough Council’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Council Offices, Kiln Road, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 1TF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly, transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
To contact us regarding our website please email: email@example.com or telephone our First Contact service line on 01268 882200