Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Appealing a Housing decision FAQ's
- Can I appeal against a decision not to be admitted to the housing register?
- Can I appeal if I do not agree with my priority on Housing Register or Transfer List?
- Can I appeal against a decision not to be admitted to the transfer list?
When you are notified of the Council’s decision on your priority on the Housing Register or Transfer List you have 21 days in which to request a review of the decision. Reviews are undertaken by a senior officer not involved in the original assessment of your application.