Country Park FAQ's
- Do you have any leaflets about Hadleigh Park?
- How do I contact the Ramblers Association?
- I have a complaint relating to a Ditch or Dyke.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Castle.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Park.
- I would like to inform you / complain about the litter or rubbish in a public place
- Where is Canvey Heights Country Park?
No. please contact Andrew Woodhouse, Parks Ranger on 01702 551072 for further information. Their website address is www.hadleigh-park.co.uk.
Please contact the Rochford and Castle Point Ramblers Association’s Secretary on 01268 786620.
Essex County Council is responsible for this Park. The contact is Andrew Woodhouse, Parks Ranger on 01702 551072. Their website address is www.hadleigh-park.co.uk.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us (including your name, telephone number and the location of the rubbish/litter - public place) email@example.com , or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can take action.
Canvey Heights is situated off Creek Road, Canvey Island. Travel along the slip road that runs alongside Smallgains Hall / Pavilion, towards Smallgains Pond. There are 2 large entrance gates with small side gate clearly labelled ’Canvey Heights Country Park’. This is a new country park in the process of development.