Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Country Park FAQ's
- Do you have any leaflets about Hadleigh Park?
- How do I contact the Ramblers Association?
- I have a complaint relating to a Ditch or Dyke.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Castle.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Park.
- I would like to inform you / complain about the litter or rubbish in a public place
- Where is Canvey Heights Country Park?
Please contact the Environment Agency Flood Defence team on 03708 506 506 as they are responsible for these.
English Heritage is responsible for Hadleigh Castle, please contact them on 01799 522842 or contact Neil Cole on Mobile 07919165243 or visit English Heritage Website at www.english-heritage.org.uk
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us (including your name, telephone number and the location of the rubbish/litter - public place) email@example.com , or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can take action.
Canvey Heights is situated off Creek Road, Canvey Island. Travel along the slip road that runs alongside Smallgains Hall / Pavilion, towards Smallgains Pond. There are 2 large entrance gates with small side gate clearly labelled ’Canvey Heights Country Park’. This is a new country park in the process of development.