Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Country Park FAQ's
- Do you have any leaflets about Hadleigh Park?
- How do I contact the Ramblers Association?
- I have a complaint relating to a Ditch or Dyke.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Castle.
- I have an enquiry about Hadleigh Park.
- I would like to inform you / complain about the litter or rubbish in a public place
- Where is Canvey Heights Country Park?
Please contact the Environment Agency Flood Defence team on 03708 506 506 as they are responsible for these.
English Heritage is responsible for Hadleigh Castle, please contact them on 01799 522842 or contact Neil Cole on Mobile 07919165243 or visit English Heritage Website at www.english-heritage.org.uk
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us (including your name, telephone number and the location of the rubbish/litter - public place) firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can take action.
Canvey Heights is situated off Creek Road, Canvey Island. Travel along the slip road that runs alongside Smallgains Hall / Pavilion, towards Smallgains Pond. There are 2 large entrance gates with small side gate clearly labelled ’Canvey Heights Country Park’. This is a new country park in the process of development.