Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Land Charges FAQ's
What are the fees for Local Land Charges Searches
With effect from 1st April, 2013
|LLC1 and CON29R (standard search)||£106|
|Essex County Council Highways||£16|
|Extra Parcel fee (standard search)||£15|
|CON29'O' Questions||£20 each|
|Solicitors own questions||£30 each|
|Extra parcel fee LLC1 only||£10|
|Extra parcel fee CON29 only||£10|
Of you want to ask more questions not included in the basic search you will need to add
- All search application must include an Odanance Survey (OS) site location at a scale of 1:1250 with the property clearly outlined in red.
- The correct fee must be enclosed.
- If you don't know the correct fee, please contact us.
Copies of documents revealed on an Official Local Land Charges Search are available from the relevant departments.