Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Missed Collections - how to report
If you have had your recycling or refuse collection missed, please follow these steps to report it.
1. Have you got the correct collection day and that it was presented by 7am?
If you have the wrong day, please re-present the waste on your next collection day.
2. Has the recycling been contaminated?
If you have presented any recycling with the incorrect items your recycling sack/box/bin will have a notififcation on it. If you have a notification correct the items and re-present on your next collection.
3. Report it*
If you have checked all the above then you can report it to us:
call: 01268 882200
*Missed collections must be reported within 2 working days of the correct collection day.