Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Missed Collections - how to report
If you have had your recycling or refuse collection missed, please follow these steps to report it.
1. Have you got the correct collection day and that it was presented by 7am?
If you have the wrong day, please re-present the waste on your next collection day.
2. Has the recycling been contaminated?
If you have presented any recycling with the incorrect items your recycling sack/box/bin will have a notififcation on it. If you have a notification correct the items and re-present on your next collection.
3. Report it*
If you have checked all the above then you can report it to us:
call: 01268 882200
*Missed collections must be reported within 2 working days of the correct collection day.