- Are you responsible for St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island.
- I have an enquiry about the Bus Transport Museum.
- Is St Katherine's a Church?
- Please could you give me contact number for the Model Railway Club at Waterside Farm Recreation Ground
- What are the opening times / events on at St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island
- Where is the St Katherine's Heritage Centre?
No. St Katherine’s is an old disused Church which is now a Heritage Centre hosting arts, crafts, photography and occasionally holding exhibitions.
If you require further information please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 694317. Rosemary is responsible for matters relating to the Heritage Centre.
The Heritage Centre is situated in Long Road, Canvey Island (near ’The Village’ before the King Canute Public House - opposite Village Hall Close, Long Road, Canvey Island).
Please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 604317 for details of opening and closing times and for event information.