Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
- Are you responsible for St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island.
- I have an enquiry about the Bus Transport Museum.
- I have an enquiry about the Dutch Museum
- Is St Katherine's a Church?
- Please could you give me contact number for the Model Railway Club at Waterside Farm Recreation Ground
- What are the opening times / events on at St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island
- Where is the St Katherine's Heritage Centre?
The Dutch Museum building is owned by the Council but is operated by the Benfleet &Canvey Historic Society on behalf of the Council.
Please telephone 01268 753487 (Mr J Downer, Secretary, Benfleet & Canvey Historical Society).
The Opening Times are: From Spring Bank Holiday Monday and then every Sunday thereafter from 2:30pm to 5:00pm until the second Sunday in September.
During July and August, the peak period, the Cottage opens on Wednesdays as well from 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
No. St Katherine’s is an old disused Church which is now a Heritage Centre hosting arts, crafts, photography and occasionally holding exhibitions.
If you require further information please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 694317. Rosemary is responsible for matters relating to the Heritage Centre.
The Heritage Centre is situated in Long Road, Canvey Island (near ’The Village’ before the King Canute Public House - opposite Village Hall Close, Long Road, Canvey Island).
Please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 604317 for details of opening and closing times and for event information.