Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
- Are you responsible for St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island.
- I have an enquiry about the Bus Transport Museum.
- Is St Katherine's a Church?
- Please could you give me contact number for the Model Railway Club at Waterside Farm Recreation Ground
- What are the opening times / events on at St Katherine's Heritage Centre, Canvey Island
- Where is the St Katherine's Heritage Centre?
No. St Katherine’s is an old disused Church which is now a Heritage Centre hosting arts, crafts, photography and occasionally holding exhibitions.
If you require further information please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 694317. Rosemary is responsible for matters relating to the Heritage Centre.
The Heritage Centre is situated in Long Road, Canvey Island (near ’The Village’ before the King Canute Public House - opposite Village Hall Close, Long Road, Canvey Island).
Please contact Rosemary de Boise on 01268 604317 for details of opening and closing times and for event information.