Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
About the service
Peabody's Essex Outreach Support team are able to support Castle Point residents who are experiencing a range of problems that are impacting on your health, financial and housing wellbeing. We provide a range of guidance and support to help you feel more confident and able to manage independently.
We work with you to find out what help you need and how to achieve the things that are important to you.
We can help with a range of different things such as;
- Benefit claims and advice
- Employment, training and volunteering opportunities
- Housing and homelessness issues
- Support for drug and alcohol problems
- Help with managing rent arrears
- Getting support with mental health
- Help with managing money and budgeting
- Care and support options in Essex
- Health and wellbeing
Anyone can refer to the service. You can do this in person by telephoning our Freephone Number 0800 2888 883, or in person by visiting one of our drop-ins (please ring).
Tel: 0800 28 888 83