Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
BC Forms and Charges
- I need to submit a Building Regulation application, what are the charges for a submission?
- Where can I obtain Building Regulation application forms?
The Council's Building Control Fees is available on our website, should you need further advice please contact a Building Control Surveyor.
Building Control forms can be downloaded from our website.