Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, our operating hours remain unchanged.
You are still able to access services and information from the website 24/7 and via email and phone during operating hours.
For information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19), and to volunteer to help in your community, please see our Coronavirus information page.
For information on our services, including waste collections, please see our Service update and information page
For information on businesses and business rates, please see our Business advice page
Building Control forms
Please review our Castle Point B C fees 2018 - 2019.pdf [pdf] 203KB before submitting your application.
Complete the online Building Regulations Application Form
Complete the appropriate form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Plans App Form (Revised June 2016).pdf [pdf] 137KB
- Building Notice Form jan 2016(a).pdf [pdf] 131KB
- Regularisation Form jan 2016.pdf [pdf] 128KB
- Reversion Application form.doc [doc] 140KB
- Form 7 - cancellation of IN by person carrying out the works.docx [docx] 14KB
- Demolition notice form.pdf [pdf] 36KB