We have been experiencing a problem with our email system. Any emails sent to the council from 17.00 on Friday until 14.20 on Monday the 24th September have not been delivered. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Updated: 14:40 24 September 2018
BC Miscellaneous FAQ's
- Could you please advise me on the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act?
- What are my property boundaries, and which fence / trellis / railings / wall on my property am I responsible for?
- Where can I obtain information on the requirements of the Party Wall etc Act.?
- How do I report a dangerous building or structure?
- Where can I obtain Building Regulation application forms?
- What are the charges for a submission?
What are my property boundaries, and which fence / trellis / railings / wall on my property am I responsible for?
You will need to look at your deeds. If you have a mortgage your deeds are usually with your bank, building society or mortgage provider.
Alternatively you can contact the Land Registry on 01733 288288; their website is www.landregisty.gov.uk. There is a charge made by the Land Registry for obtaining this information.
Back to Questions
During normal office hours contact the Council’s Building Control Manager on (01268) 882200, out of normal office hours please contact the Council’s Emergency Control Centre on 01268 758357.