Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Castle Point Borough Council will be closed from Christmas Eve and will re-open for telephone enquiries and pre-booked office appointments at 8.45 am on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
- Please see your revised Christmas refuse and recycling collection dates www.castlepoint.gov.uk/calendar.
Castle Point Borough Council would like to wish all residents a very happy and safe Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
OPENPortal Online Account
If you already have your username and password or would like to Register then Click Here
Please fill out all the fields on the form to register. Once your request has been received, we will send you a link to this login page, along with your username and password. Use the ‘Handy Hints’ below if you need help to register.
Join over 6,000 residents and businesses who have already signed up to this service and get free, convenient, and secure online access to their Council Tax, Benefits, and Business Rates accounts. Help us to use less paper, printing, and postage by receiving your correspondence by email or text. Details are linked to our live systems, so information is always accurate and up to date.
Please note that this service is not available Monday to Friday between 7:30 am to 7:35 am, and between 10:00 pm and 12:00 am due to essential maintenance.
Once you are registered, you can:
- change your username and/or password. We recommend changing both to something more memorable;
look at your account details and how we work out your bills;
look at the payments you have made to your account;
look at your Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit details and see how we work them out;
look at your reductions, reliefs and awards;
check your Council Tax band or rateable value on your business premises;
download your documents directly from the website. When a document becomes available, we will email you.
Please see the advice and support timetable Advice & Support Timetable[pdf] 311KB showing what is available across the borough for free.