Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Please visit the Business Grants page for more information on applying for the business grants scheme.
My Business Rate Bill
- Business Rates Yearly Multipliers
- OPENPortal Online Account
- How to pay your Business Rates Bill
- What if you are unable to pay your Business Rates
Information on Business Rates
- How your Business Rates bill is calculated
- How to reduce your Business Rates
- Appealing against your Rateable Value
- Who has to pay Business Rates?
- Freedom of Information (FOI)