Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
Please visit the Business Grants page for more information on applying for the business grants scheme.
My Business Rate Bill
- Business Rates Yearly Multipliers
- OPENPortal Online Account
- How to pay your Business Rates Bill
- What if you are unable to pay your Business Rates
Information on Business Rates
- How your Business Rates bill is calculated
- How to reduce your Business Rates
- Appealing against your Rateable Value
- Who has to pay Business Rates?
- Freedom of Information (FOI)