Change of Address

Use our change of address form if you are:

  • taking responsibility for a property in the Borough
  • moving from one business address to another
  • no longer responsible for a business property

Change of address e-form


If you are a landlord or letting agent, informing us of a change of tenant, please use our landlord change of tenant e-form

Landlords change of tenant e-form