Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Community and Partnership FAQ's
- Please could you tell me more about/receive literature on the Castle Point Show?
- How do I find out about and book tickets for Events in the Borough?
- Where is my nearest Community Information Point
- I have a complaint regarding an Event, Activity or Show
We organise the Fireworks Fiesta, the first Saturday in November; the Castle Point Show. If you would like information about events or assistance in booking an event please contact us via email or on 01268 882474 so that we can assist you.
If you prefer you can visit the Partnerships Section at the Council Offices, Kiln Road, Benfleet, SS7 1TF to make a booking.
Community Information Points are located at your local Library
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy.
Please contact us (including your name and address, all relevant details, the date and what happened) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please telephone us on 01268 882479 in order that we can assist you.
If you prefer you can visit the Partnerships Section at the Council Offices, Kiln Road , Benfleet , SS7 1TF in order that we can investigate this for you.