Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Community and Partnership FAQ's
- Please could you tell me more about/receive literature on the Castle Point Show?
- How do I find out about and book tickets for Events in the Borough?
- Where is my nearest Community Information Point
- I have a complaint regarding an Event, Activity or Show
We organise the Fireworks Fiesta, the first Saturday in November; the Castle Point Show. If you would like information about events or assistance in booking an event please contact us via email or on 01268 882474 so that we can assist you.
If you prefer you can visit the Partnerships Section at the Council Offices, Kiln Road, Benfleet, SS7 1TF to make a booking.
Community Information Points are located at your local Library
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy.
Please contact us (including your name and address, all relevant details, the date and what happened) via email at email@example.com or alternatively please telephone us on 01268 882479 in order that we can assist you.
If you prefer you can visit the Partnerships Section at the Council Offices, Kiln Road , Benfleet , SS7 1TF in order that we can investigate this for you.