Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Essex Vehicle Parking Standards
Essex County Council in association with the Essex Planning Officers Association, prepared a revised set of vehicle parking standards for the County in 2009.
Following consultation in January to March 2010, these vehicle parking standards were adopted by the Council from the 1 June 2010.
- Adoption Statement.pdf [pdf] 13KB
- Essex Vehicle Parking Standards.pdf [pdf] 5MB
- Cabinet Report inc. Consultation Responses.pdf [pdf] 30KB
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment.pdf [pdf] 441KB
In preparing these revised standards, the requirements for consultation and sustainability appraisal as set out in the Town and Country Planning (Local Development)(England) Regulations 2004, as amended were fulfilled.