Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
- What Glass can be recycled in the box?
- Can I have an Assisted Collection form?
- Can I have another yellow recycling bin?
- Can you collect my missed glass?
- Do I need to remove the labels from bottles and jars before placing them in my yellow box?
Glass you can recycle in your box:
Glass you can't recycle in your box:
Please Note: This service is only for an elderly / disabled resident who has difficulty in putting out their refuse / recycling.
Please contact us (including your name and address) firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can send the form to you.
Yes - order one for FREE with FREE delivery via our online shop - www.castlepoint.gov.uk/shop
Yes - Please ensure that it is the correct week for your glass collection. This can be confirmed via our recycling calendar.
We ask that your glass is placed in the yellow box supplied by the council and is available for collection by 7.00 am.
If you have complied with the above please contact us by telephone on 01268 882200.
No - labels burn off in the recycling process.
use it! rinse it! box it!