Lost Photo ID

Lost Photo ID or Voter Authority Certificate

If your photo ID, Voter Authority Certificate, or Anonymous Electors Document is lost, stolen, destroyed or so damaged that it is no longer useable after the deadline for making an application for a replacement Voter Authority Certificate or Anonymous Elector’s Document has passed, you can apply for an emergency proxy.

Further details about an emergency proxy can be found at: Other Ways to Vote | Castle Point

If you think you might need to apply for an emergency proxy, please contact us on 01268 882200.

Please note that your proxy must have relevant photographic ID or a Voter Authority Certificate if they are voting on your behalf at the polling station.