Christmas and new Year closure
The Council offices will be closed from 4.45pm Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Emergency calls may be made throughout the holiday period on 01268 758357
Castle Point Borough Council wishes all its residents a Merry Christmas and good wishes for the forthcoming year.
Updated: 5 December 2018
Make a Planning Application
- See if planning permission is required (permitted development)
- Find a planning agent.
- Consider pre-application advice, meeting with a Council Planning Officer.
- Refer to the application checklists.
- Calculate your planning fee.
- Make your application on the Planning Portal.