Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Make a Planning Application
- See if planning permission is required (permitted development)
- Find a planning agent.
- Consider pre-application advice, meeting with a Council Planning Officer.
- Refer to the application checklists.
- Calculate your planning fee.
- Make your application on the Planning Portal.