Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
Make a Planning Application
- See if planning permission is required (permitted development)
- Find a planning agent.
- Consider pre-application advice, meeting with a Council Planning Officer.
- Refer to the application checklists.
- Calculate your planning fee.
- Make your application on the Planning Portal.