Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
We are aware of an issue in accessing the Castle Point Home Choice website – More information here
Brownfield Land Register
The Brownfield Land Register (BLR) identifies previously developed sites within the Borough that have been assessed as being suitable for housing led development.
Annual Monitoring Report
The Annual Monitoring Report is prepared each year and addresses the following matters:
- Progress in preparing planning policy documents against the programme set out in the Local Development Scheme;
- Performance in terms of the delivery of development over the preceding year, in particular the delivery of new housing;
- A housing trajectory identifying the assessed supply of land for housing provision in the future; and
- Information on the effectiveness of planning policies having regard to output indicators and appeal decisions.
Housing Market Reports
The conditions in the housing market can impact on the delivery of homes. Therefore, the TGSE Partnership prepares on a quarterly basis a Housing Market Report using Hometrack Data for the authorities within the sub-region. Copies of these reports can be viewed below: